6 weeks, ONLINE.
- This course is suited for learners who have completed their HSC.
- ALPHABETA helps in understanding complex investing concept easily by using experiential and game based pedagogy. The focus is on building critical thinking and decision making skills.
- At the end of the course, a learner will be able to use systematic strategies to build equity portfolio and manage them on a daily basis.
- World's first visual finance lab: ALPHABETA-Guide App. Learners can access the modules without any restriction at their convenience.
- Weekly mentored, online, live-classes with industry experts, coupled with assignments and quizzes to gauge learning.
- Over a 6 week duration, learners go over more than 50 topics. The course starts from the basic understanding of 'What is a stock?' to advanced concepts such as 'What is a momentum of the stock?'.
- Learners grasp concepts on the ALPHABETA-Guide App, back-test them at their convenience and attend live mentored session for queries and discussions with experts once a week.
- Learners can explore different thoughts and nuances using behavioural finance, economics, history etc to build heuristics and investing models as they learn through the course.
- Learners will build and manage their own virtual portfolio using systematic investment strategies on the app.